Foundation Year Bundle
The ultimate LBC package! This bundle includes all books and resources published by LBC Press that you will need to complete the Foundation Year with your child. The rest can be affordably purchased on Amazon or borrowed from your library. In addition, you will receive three audio trainings designed to give you an overview of Charlotte Mason principles and how to apply them in your home school. Books included are the Foundation Year Teaching Guide, The ABC Test, The Real Mother Goose, and Aesop’s Fables. The audios are A Closer Look at LBC, Living History with Living Books, and Planning for Learning.
**Please note: The digital portion of this bundle will be available as a direct download at time of purchase.
Here’s everything you receive (for both the physical or digital bundle):
- Foundation Year Teaching Guide ($97 physical / $77 digital)
- Aesop’s Fables ($16 softcover / $9 digital)
- The ABC Test ($19.50 physical / $13.50 digital)
- The Original Mother Goose ($13 Value - digital access only)
- Three Audios: A Closer Look at LBC, Living History with Living Books, and Planning for Learning ($68 Value - digital access only)
- Bonus Items: Narration Notebooks and Jumbo Template Pack ($94 Value - digital access only)
This is a total value of $308 physical and $275 digital! Now available to you at a special rate of only $137 for the physical bundle, or $97 for the digital bundle only!
***Please note: Physical bundle includes digital membership access for some of the resources included in the bundle that are not produced physically.
Detailed Description for Foundation Year
The Foundation Year Teaching Guide is a 255-page guide to the Living Books philosophy with an overview of each subject. It includes:
- Week-by-week schedule that details how to use the books for a 36-week period.
- ABC Assessment Test: A gentle, easy-to-administer test to assess the progress of your child. Developed exclusively for Living Books Curriculum.
- Kindergarten readiness checklist.
- A “Music and Movement” curriculum provided by the High Scope Foundation.
- Step-by-step guide for the using the high-quality literature books recommend by LBC for kindergarten.
- Collection of eighty-eight finger plays and rhymes.
- LBC Daily Planning Template
****Important Notice: Except upon agreement by communication with Living Books Curriculum before purchasing, all returns/refunds for bundles for physical products are only issued with a return of all physical items of the bundle. Partial return of items included in a bundle may withhold your refund if the return is not complete. All primary standards regarding returns and refunds can be seen on the FAQ page.