A 36-week study of astronomy that uses living books, narration, notebooking and correlates with other subject areas, such as, writing, poetry, nature study, spelling, copywork, and dictation.
Perfect for students 7 and up. The LBC Guide to Astronomy is a 52-page study guide. Each lesson has an explanatory narrative, notebook work, an activity, and a project, followed by a range of related work in such areas as spelling, dictation.
The LBC Guide to Astronomy:
- Gives clear step-by-step instructions, plus our special Year-at-Glance overview of readings and relevant activities.
- Designed for multi-age and multi-grade level use
- Uses Apologia’s Exploring Creation with Astronomy as the primary text
- Includes living book biographies of Johannes Kepler, Copernicus, and Galileo, as well as science fiction. (some books available from LBC)
- Correlates with other subjects such as, writing, poetry, nature study, spelling, copywork and dictation.
- Organized by topic and week, saving you time.
- End-of-term narration questions for assessment, just as Charlotte Mason used in her curriculum.